Don’t Miss These ATA Sessions
The ATA 18 Conference and Expo in Chicago (Apr. 29 – May 1) will bring together some of the world’s most renowned telehealth thought leaders. Because they’ll be addressing dozens of topics ranging from augmented reality to value-based care, here are some of the sessions you don’t want to miss
- Navigating A Turbulent Healthcare Landscape (Monday, April 30 from 8:00am – 9:15am) – In this plenary session, Dr. Lisa Bielamowicz, co-founder and president of Gist Healthcare, identifies strategies for success in this era of new technologies and disruptive innovations.
- TeleWound Value Across The Care Continuum (Monday, April 30 from 9:40am-10:05am) – This session explores how Mission Health shared its telewound expertise with small hospitals, home health, and other post-acute sites.
- Cleveland Clinic’s Path To Quality Improvement in Telemedicine (Monday, April 30 from 9:55am – 10:10am) – Provides an inside look at how the Cleveland Clinic’s Distance Health team has improved its quality monitoring system.
- Teleneonatology Consulting: A Hands-On Experience (Tuesday, May 1 from 10:15am – 11:30am) – Doctors from Mayo Clinic offer a simulated teleneonatology consult and demonstrate how technology supports clinical decision-making and documentation.
- The Hits and Misses of Implementing Telehealth In A Regional Health System (Tuesday, May 1 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm) – Mission Health speakers shed light on the system’s recent efforts to foster provider engagement and stakeholder partnerships in its North Carolina facilities.
There’s so much to see and learn at ATA 18 that it would be easy to miss some extraordinary sessions. Make plans now to attend the five we’ve highlighted.
And don’t forget to visit us in booth #2002. We have some exciting new solutions to show you, including our new Consumer solutions. If you’d like to schedule a time to meet or for a personalized demo, please reach out to MarketingEvents@intouchhealth.com.